Squib 'Sparkler' sail number 534
Sadly for sale as current owner's knees not bending like they used to!!
Mooring available separately
Located Killinchy, Co Down, Northern Ireland
Tel: 07880 506345
For Sale - Squib 854 - B of the Bang
Selling as retiring and moving to cruising (now I have some free time)
Please call to discuss.
Offers on £8,500
Slapper has been owned by me for the last 13 years, and dry sailed only at Carsington.
She is ready to sail, and to be towed away on its Derek Higgins trailer new in 2010.( fully braked)
Price £2650 o.n.o.
Location Carsington Sailing Club, Derbyshire
Squib number 74 (Nyheden) is for sale. It is located in Denmark. Has been used only moderate until 2 years ago, where a new HPL-floor below the teak was installed, and thereafter used/trimmed/updated for frequent use. Stored on land/indoor during winters.
Inner hull recently painted, and access to front of inner can be locked (excellent for storing sails and equipment). Garmin depth logger is installed. Besides mentioned parts, the boat is original and in really good shape. For weight reduction, mentioned parts can easily be removed/reinstalled by buyer.
Price in Denmark…… £3,450 (Handover is possible in France due to a trip)
The speed of this nice boat has surprised several in the local harbor, but sadly we do not have a class for Squibs in DK.
For sale due to purchase of a bigger boat more suitable for distance-racing.
Squib with a road trailer
Boat Number: 680 / Boat Name: Topsie
Location: Portsmouth (PSC).
Name: Tony Portch
Phone Number 02392356404 & 07901560575
Squib 370 'Weston' for sale
In need of some TLC before launching;
Located in Newry, County Down
My telephone number is: +44 28 30265965 or Mob no: 07545915128
Contact: Michael McAteer
An Excellent Boat in Good Condition Throughout
·Deck, Cockpit & Interior repainted January 2018 using International Toplac.
·Recent Teak rubbing strakes.
·Z-Spar mast in very good condition and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
·Light weight laminated rudder.
·Brand new main traveller system.
·Recent cockpit cover.
·New foot strap Covers.
·Floor & buoyancy tanks in perfect condition.
·Lightly used suit of sails in very good condition.
·Fittings and systems upgraded January 2018.
·Trailer professionally shot blasted and painted 2017.
·Keel soda blasted/filled/primed 2017 & faired/re-primed January 2018.
·Twin bilge pumps with all new diaphragms.
·Recent compass with mast mounting.
The boat is stored indoors near Kinsale and is ready to go! In the hands of a 1st time Squib sailor she achieved 4th place overall during the recent Kinsale Yacht Club Frostbite Series in a very competitive fleet. Removal of the aft tank and replacement with a bulkhead would bring her close to minimum weight.
Contact: Jeff Condell
Location: Kinsale, County Cork.
Fast, light-weight boat (24Kg of correctors), consistently at the front of the fleet and only limited by the driver!
· Deck professionally sprayed with Awl Grip paint 2016.
· New hardwood rubbing strakes & crew seats 2016.
· As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
· New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor 2016.
· New spinnaker bag, footstraps, rudder bag and buoyancy bags 2016.
· Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons.
· Recent suit of sails (2017) in very good condition.
· Complete upgrade of all systems & all running rigging replaced.
· Refurbished trailer in excellent condition with adjustable uprights & steps.
Fuggles won the Kinsale Yacht Club Frostbite Series this year and was 3rd in the Early Season League (joint 2nd on points!) in an increasingly competitive fleet!
Contact: Jeff Condell
Phone: +353 87 2619776
Squib 147 “Pot Black”
Email me for more detailed photos
This boat has been fully restored and is ready to go and win the Nationals
Very good sails (2 regattas done)
Pot Black is just out of the shed after the refit and has not been launched, it is in almost new condition
Price € 9,250.00
Contact : Colm Dunne
Mobile: +353 86 2516101
Location: Kinsale, Co. Cork
The Next Best Thing to a New Boat at a Fraction of the Cost!!
A very competitive example, completely rebuilt and ready to continue her winning ways having had considerable time and money lavished on her! This boat, in a previous guise, won the early, mid and late season League’s at Kinsale Yacht Club during 2016 and several other Cups and Trophy's. She is now She is now at minimum weight with corrector weight fitted and has a new mast, boom and a Milanes rudder, is better than ever and ready for another 45 years of competitive racing!
• Hull stripped inside and out from the gunwhales down.
• All imperfections professionally removed, filled, faired and epoxy primed.
• Topsides professionally finished with International 2-pack paint.
• Decks & cockpit stripped (all fittings removed & holes filled), professionally finished with Awl Grip paint 2015.
• New Teak rubbing strakes were fitted & crew seats refurbished 2015.
• As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
• New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (including new vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor using the best 15-year guaranteed Marine Ply, epoxy coated including all edges.
• Under the floor and inside the buoyancy tanks was professionally flow coated.
• New spinnaker bag, foot-straps, rudder bag, cockpit cover and buoyancy bags 2018.
• Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons 2015.
• Recent suit of sails (2015 Hyde main & jib, 2014 Batt spinnaker) in very good condition as lightly used.
• Complete upgrade of all systems with all of the fittings replaced (includes Harken traveller).
• Trailer completely rebuilt 2016 with only the original wheel hubs & cross channel remaining (adjustable side bars inc. steps + galvanised heavier main box section).
Bodacious is seeking a competitive owner who will appreciate her and offer her the love and attention that she deserves!