An Excellent Boat in Good Condition Throughout
·Deck, Cockpit & Interior repainted January 2018 using International Toplac.
·Recent Teak rubbing strakes.
·Z-Spar mast in very good condition and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
·Light weight laminated rudder.
·Brand new main traveller system.
·Recent cockpit cover.
·New foot strap Covers.
·Floor & buoyancy tanks in perfect condition.
·Lightly used suit of sails in very good condition.
·Fittings and systems upgraded January 2018.
·Trailer professionally shot blasted and painted 2017.
·Keel soda blasted/filled/primed 2017 & faired/re-primed January 2018.
·Twin bilge pumps with all new diaphragms.
·Recent compass with mast mounting.
The boat is stored indoors near Kinsale and is ready to go! In the hands of a 1st time Squib sailor she achieved 4th place overall during the recent Kinsale Yacht Club Frostbite Series in a very competitive fleet. Removal of the aft tank and replacement with a bulkhead would bring her close to minimum weight.
Contact: Jeff Condell
Location: Kinsale, County Cork.
Fast, light-weight boat (24Kg of correctors), consistently at the front of the fleet and only limited by the driver!
· Deck professionally sprayed with Awl Grip paint 2016.
· New hardwood rubbing strakes & crew seats 2016.
· As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
· New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor 2016.
· New spinnaker bag, footstraps, rudder bag and buoyancy bags 2016.
· Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons.
· Recent suit of sails (2017) in very good condition.
· Complete upgrade of all systems & all running rigging replaced.
· Refurbished trailer in excellent condition with adjustable uprights & steps.
Fuggles won the Kinsale Yacht Club Frostbite Series this year and was 3rd in the Early Season League (joint 2nd on points!) in an increasingly competitive fleet!
Contact: Jeff Condell
Phone: +353 87 2619776
Squib 147 “Pot Black”
Email me for more detailed photos
This boat has been fully restored and is ready to go and win the Nationals
Very good sails (2 regattas done)
Pot Black is just out of the shed after the refit and has not been launched, it is in almost new condition
Price € 9,250.00
Contact : Colm Dunne
Mobile: +353 86 2516101
Location: Kinsale, Co. Cork
The Next Best Thing to a New Boat at a Fraction of the Cost!!
A very competitive example, completely rebuilt and ready to continue her winning ways having had considerable time and money lavished on her! This boat, in a previous guise, won the early, mid and late season League’s at Kinsale Yacht Club during 2016 and several other Cups and Trophy's. She is now She is now at minimum weight with corrector weight fitted and has a new mast, boom and a Milanes rudder, is better than ever and ready for another 45 years of competitive racing!
• Hull stripped inside and out from the gunwhales down.
• All imperfections professionally removed, filled, faired and epoxy primed.
• Topsides professionally finished with International 2-pack paint.
• Decks & cockpit stripped (all fittings removed & holes filled), professionally finished with Awl Grip paint 2015.
• New Teak rubbing strakes were fitted & crew seats refurbished 2015.
• As-new Z-Spar mast and new Superspar Boom with fly-away spinnaker pole system.
• New professionally fitted buoyancy tanks (including new vertical aft bulkhead), floor supports and floor using the best 15-year guaranteed Marine Ply, epoxy coated including all edges.
• Under the floor and inside the buoyancy tanks was professionally flow coated.
• New spinnaker bag, foot-straps, rudder bag, cockpit cover and buoyancy bags 2018.
• Light weight Milanes rudder and new pintles/gudgeons 2015.
• Recent suit of sails (2015 Hyde main & jib, 2014 Batt spinnaker) in very good condition as lightly used.
• Complete upgrade of all systems with all of the fittings replaced (includes Harken traveller).
• Trailer completely rebuilt 2016 with only the original wheel hubs & cross channel remaining (adjustable side bars inc. steps + galvanised heavier main box section).
Bodacious is seeking a competitive owner who will appreciate her and offer her the love and attention that she deserves!
Very reluctant sale offered on Squib 56
totally gutted and renovated 2016/7 by Salty and sailed only once since that date
current owner committed to working in Qatar for 6 years so needs to be sold
located in Whitby – North Yorkshire.
advert placed by Salty on his behalf
Contact owner - andy martland- who will be in UK 7th June
£7950 ovno for a very quick sail !!!!
Sail number 376 Squib for sale ‘Kittiwitch’
Location: Medway area
Phone: 07910 700351
Squib 752 Witts End 1V for sale
Road trailer included. New tyres, fully refurbished brakes, bearings etc
Looking for £4995 ono
Located North wales, can be delivered at cost
Bill Smith - 07836 557681
Squib Chocoholic 528
Boat in good condition
Very good boat for club racing
Located: Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Squib Last Gasp is for sale.
In Weymouth. Has always been in Weymouth. I have owned Last Gasp for 4 years.
It had a reputation for being a fast boat (before I came along and changed things).
The trailer is good only for storage really, but maybe able to be upgraded.
If any buyer needed delivery south coast, I am sure I could arrange to borrow a trailer.
Contact Pauline Edge
Squib with a road trailer
Boat Number: 680 / Boat Name: Topsie
Location: Portsmouth (PSC).
Name: Tony Portch
Phone Number 02392356404 & 07901560575